Prada studded chain bag
- Studded calf leather and suede lining.
- Double chain 12" Single chain 22"
- Silver and gold tone hardware.
- Flap lock and zip closure.
- One inside zip pocket, One inside slip pocket.
- One backside button pocket.
- Approx. Lenght: 10" Height: 6" Depth: 3".
- Made in Italy.
Condition: Preloved - Great
Est. Retail: $1,700
Prada was founded in 1913 in Milan by Mario Prada and was originally known as Prada Brothers. In 1978, Mario's granddaughter Miuccia Prada led the company's expansion into distinctive clothing that quickly became a favorite among celebrities worldwide. Currently, Prada is one of the most influential clothing lines in the fashion industry, with an iconic collection that includes sunglasses, handbags, and shoes in addition to men's and women's clothing.
All items from ALZO are backed by our lifetime guarantee to be 100% authentic or your money back. Simple as that.
Items ships next business day with tracking and signature confirmation. Excluding holidays.
Choose Paypal checkout to pay with PayPal or with credit/debit card.